- Aren’t we all.
- This isn’t a reference to the Three Musketeers
- This isn’t either.
- This one probably is.
- Coincidentally, Charles Dickens invented the game hangman, one afternoon in 1863, while being bored to tears by his own horrible prose.
- Doesn’t sound that wretched. It’s only six pence. Get over yourself farm face.
- Imagine knowing what this means. Must be exciting being literary.
- This is the most convoluted way of saying ‘a man was standing on a road’ in English literature. Dress it up all you like Dickens, it is still superfluous.